|Abstract Submission deadline has been extended||September 6, 2017|
|Before July 15, 2017 (Early)|
|On the July 15, 2017 and after this date (Regular)|
|After September 15, 2017 (Available only on-site)|
|Deadlines for Accommodation (at the Hotel Duo Prague)||August 1, 2017 (Guaranteed if ordered before)|
Hotel Duo Prague, Teplická 492/19, 190 00 Prague 9, Czech Republic. The Hotel Duo Prague is a 4-star hotel located above the Střížkov underground station (line C). The hotel is just 20 minutes from the historic center of Prague by public transport and is also easily accessible by car.
- Take the bus Nr. 119 from Václav Havel Airport Terminal to station Nadrazi Veleslavin.
- Use underground line A to Mustek station (direction Depo Hostivar).
- If you take a taxi, the price from the airport to Duo hotel should be around 25-30 Euros.
- Transfer to line B and go to Florenc station (Direction Cerny Most).
- Finally, change to line C (Direction Letnany) and get off at Strizkov Station.
- The hotel is a 5 minute walk from here.
- Transfer tickets (32 CZK valid for 90 minutes) must be purchased at the machines placed in the aiport terminal and have to be stamped when one gets on the vehicle.
Date of the event
October 4 – 7, 2017
Welcome Reception and Gala Evening with concert
The Welcome reception will take place on Wednesday, October 4, 2017, in the Carolinum which is an ancient building of the Charles University. Entrance to the Welcome Reception is included in registration fee.
Karolinum is in about 10 minutes walking distance from the ungerground station Můstek on the line B (yellow). To the line B (yellow) you can make a change on the transfer stations Florenc from the line C (red) and Muzeum from the line A (green), see the map below.
A Gala Evening with concert will take place on Friday, October 6, 2017, in the Stables of Troja Chateau. The price of the ticket for the Gala Evening with concert is 25 EUR.
The nearest underground station to the Troja Château (Trojský zámek) is Nádraží Holešovice on the line C (red). To the line C you can change from transfer stations Florenc – line B (yellow) and Muzeum – line A (green). From the station Nádraží Holešovice use public transport, bus 112 and exit on the station Zoologická zahrada.