Structured abstracts can only be submitted via our electronic web form (see below) as a word file and must be submitted by September 6, 2017. The maximum length of the abstract in English is 250 words (Times New Roman, font size 12). Abstract title, authors, and affiliations are not included in this limit.
The decision on the acceptance of oral presentations or posters (based on the evaluation of the submitted abstracts) will be sent to the authors by September 11, 2017.
Authors of abstracts are kindly asked to follow the mandatory structure:
- Authors – Affiliations (underline presenting author)
- Text must be structured into: Introduction, Objective, Methods, Results, and Conclusion
Presentation lectures must meet the following requirements:
- Presentation material must use Microsoft Power Point 2007 or later, (.wmv) is the supported video format. If using other formats (for example: .mpeg, .avi) it will be necessary to check its proper functioning in advance in order to avoid technical problems during the lecture.
- The presentation must be handed over at least 30 minutes before the start of the session.
- The length of the presentation will be specified in the detailed conference program and must be observed.
- Presenters may use their own PC notebooks for their presentation. In this case, the presenter is responsible for ensuring its proper functioning before the presentation.
The respective registration fee (with or without the Gala Evening fee) is to be paid in EUR via bank transfer or Pay/Pal; payment by credit card or cash at the conference is also possible.
Discounted fees have to be paid in the respective dates – before July 15, 2017 (Early) or on the July 15 2017 and after this date (Regular).